- What does a delicate balance mean?
- What does it mean when someone says you are fragile?
- What is a delicate relationship?
- Do guys like crazy girls?
- What features make a woman beautiful?
- What does delicate looking mean?
- What is a another word for delicate?
- How do you use delicate in a sentence?
- What does delicate girl mean?
- Is Delicate positive or negative?
- Whats does delicate mean?
- What makes a woman delicate?
- What makes a woman attractive physically?
What does a delicate balance mean?
A delicate taste.
Sometimes the word implies intricate beauty and at other times fragility.
Delicate can have negative overtones: A delicate situation is a tricky one.
A delicate balance describes an agreement that might turn sour any moment..
What does it mean when someone says you are fragile?
0. 1. The definition of fragile is someone or something delicate, flimsy or easily broken.
What is a delicate relationship?
(1) : easily unsettled or upset a delicate balance the delicate relationships defined by the Constitution — New Yorker. (2) : requiring skill or tact in a delicate position delicate negotiations a delicate operation. (3) : involving matters of a deeply personal nature : sensitive this is a delicate matter.
Do guys like crazy girls?
“They are a level up from their sane sisters in bed, and they tend to have high sex drives.” The number one reason why guys are attracted to “crazy” women is because they’re much more passionate than their “non-crazy” counterparts—and this passion ultimately makes them amazing sexual partners. 2.
What features make a woman beautiful?
Characteristic features of the female “sexy face” in comparison to the “unsexy face”:Suntanned skin.Narrower facial shape.Less fat.Fuller lips.Slightly bigger distance of eyes.Darker, narrower eye brows.More, longer and darker lashes.Higher cheek bones.More items…•
What does delicate looking mean?
adj. 1 exquisite, fine, or subtle in quality, character, construction, etc. 2 having a soft or fragile beauty. 3 (of colour, tone, taste, etc.) pleasantly subtle, soft, or faint.
What is a another word for delicate?
adjective. 1’delicate embroidery’ SYNONYMS. fine, exquisite, intricate, dainty, airy, elegant, graceful. flimsy, gauzy, filmy, floaty, gossamer, diaphanous, chiffony, silky, wispy, thin, insubstantial, papery.
How do you use delicate in a sentence?
Delicate sentence examplesHe is very soft and delicate yet. … Alondra was attractive in a delicate way – her features more refined. … King Sun laughed softly to himself when the delicate jars began to melt and break. … Shadows played across the delicate, pert features. … She felt delicate and feminine in his arms.More items…
What does delicate girl mean?
1 exquisite, fine, or subtle in quality, character, construction, etc. 2 having a soft or fragile beauty.
Is Delicate positive or negative?
Petite, which is positive in tone, means ‘short and slim’ and is only used for women and girls. Slight, meanwhile, which is neither positive nor negative, means ‘thin and delicate’. Of course, there are just as many words to describe the opposite situation. … Some ‘fat’ words, on the other hand, are very direct.
Whats does delicate mean?
The definition of delicate is someone or something that is subtle, fragile, frail or a skilled example of something. … Fine or soft in touch or skill.
What makes a woman delicate?
A delicate looking woman looks gentle and soft. She manages to look compliant and peaceful and therefore can never pose a threat to any guy. Because of her gentle air she would never come across as aggressive and pushy. It makes a man feel comfortable and relaxed in her company.
What makes a woman attractive physically?
Men, on average, tend to be attracted to women who have a youthful appearance and exhibit features such as a symmetrical face, full breasts, full lips, and a low waist-hip ratio.